The ‘Niyi Adesanya Business Think Tank’ is a semi-formal gathering set to bridge this gap by guiding existing business owners and leaders in crafting its individual and business centennial Strategy Master Plan – 10, 25, 50 and 100 years – by putting into perspective its peculiar dynamic and evolving business environment.
The Business Think Tank programme which would run for six (6) months will accomplish the following:
- Help you eliminate short-sightedness, embrace growth and expansion as an objective and increase your horizon of possibilities.
- Walk you through the structure and business systems needed to be in place to enable you and your organisation achieve its desired growth.
- Enable you to adapt to market trends, socio-political influences and outright disruption in this constant changing economy.
- Keep you abreast with a glimpse into the future changes and trends in both the local and international marketplace.
- Expose participants to Niyi Adesanya’s network which includes his associates, partners and mentors.
- Help mediate in all Human Resource functions with external vendors/consultants. Also serve as advisory in all your HR matters and rebate on all our programmes.
- Have a running business
- Have the capacity to travel anywhere in the world
- Fulfil the investment obligation
Your access fee is $3,000 per individual (Exclusive of VAT).
It covers cost of materials, accommodation and feeding within the stated programme schedule.
Please note that this investment does not include your visa and air ticket fee.
However, we can refer you to a trusted agent to obtain your visa and air ticket.
The Niyi Adesanya Think Tank for Pastors is an annual international programme held in Dubai, where pastors from all over the world assemble together to have a retreat away from their respective churches to review and evaluate their systems of operations, re-strategize and engage in corporate prayers that will refuel spiritual strength and clarity in the mandate that God has given to them.
At the Think Tank for Pastors, you would improve your ministry competencies by:
• Building long-term future whilst managing short-term goals, intangibles and core competencies.
• Building and boosting a strong global itinerant ministry.
• Suitably refuelling your ministerial bank in a relaxed and refreshing environment.
• Maximising your capabilities and effectively combining ministry with professional work.
• Expanding your sphere of influence in ministry and actively engaging in spreading the gospel.
• Gaining systematic knowledge on growth in ministry as presented by the word and experienced by various ministry disruptors.
• Mapping out a ministerial structure that engenders growth.
Programme Modalities and Delivery
At Think Tank for Pastors, the following methods are used to drive the point home:
• Practical Teachings from Industrial Captains
• Critical case studies on prominent ministries like Daystar Christian Centre, Kings Assembly, Elevation Church and a notable church ministry in the developed world.
• Roleplay and group discussions
• Visual and video learning
Niyi Adesanya Think Tank for Pastors 2021
The 2021 edition, themed “Effective Ministry in a VUCA World”, seeks to improve the participants’ ministerial competence and be exposed to certain strategic and practicable knowledge that enhances positive energy in a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world. We understand that except a man is helped by God, he operate under the atmosphere of the normal or ordinary. Hence, we will be joining faith together in prayers to recover all that we have lost (Gen 14:16) and to seek his face for the days ahead.
$2,000 per individual – Covers cost of materials, accommodation and feeding within the stated programme schedule
Please note that this investment is exclusive of VAT and does not include your visa and air ticket fee. However, we can refer you to a trusted agent to obtain your visa and air ticket.