The ‘Niyi Adesanya Business Think Tank’ is a semi-formal gathering set to bridge this gap by guiding existing business owners and leaders in crafting its individual and business centennial Strategy Master Plan – 10, 25, 50 and 100 years – by putting into perspective its peculiar dynamic and evolving business environment.
The Business Think Tank programme which would run for six (6) months will accomplish the following:
- Help you eliminate short-sightedness, embrace growth and expansion as an objective and increase your horizon of possibilities.
- Walk you through the structure and business systems needed to be in place to enable you and your organisation achieve its desired growth.
- Enable you to adapt to market trends, socio-political influences and outright disruption in this constant changing economy.
- Keep you abreast with a glimpse into the future changes and trends in both the local and international marketplace.
- Expose participants to Niyi Adesanya’s network which includes his associates, partners and mentors.
- Help mediate in all Human Resource functions with external vendors/consultants. Also serve as advisory in all your HR matters and rebate on all our programmes.